Operations and Maintenance
All plant and equipment is operated, maintained, inspected, and tested using systems and procedures that manage HSEQ risks and drive continuous improvement.
Processes are in place to meet the following requirements:
- Identify HSEQ critical items (equipment, processes and procedures), performance standards, safe operating envelopes, maintenance, and risk management tasks and activities.
- Clearly defined start-up, operating, maintenance, shutdown, and work management procedures are in place with authorities defined.
- Key operating parameters and performance indicators are established, documented, and regularly monitored.
- Reliability and availability of safety critical items or equipment is assured through appropriate testing andm aintenance programs.
- Management of change procedures exist for temporary disarming or deactivation of safety critical items of equipment.
- Risks are assessed and managed with consideration of simultaneous operations.
- Quality assurance procedures exist to ensure equipment replacement or modification maintains design and operations integrity.
- Operation and maintenance activities are undertaken by competent and trained personnel, capable of carrying out the required tasks and activities.