HOME > Careers >TOWARD EXCELLENCE


Careers

TOWARD EXCELLENCE - A Brazil focused engineering program

The TOWARD EXCELLENCE is a Brazil focused engineering program designed for young engineers in the oil and gas, chemical or petrochemical sector.

Throughout the program, this select group of engineers will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment, which values the training and development of each professional.

Nearly 70% of the development program will consist of practical training, while the remaining 30% will be the theoretical.

Thank you for your interest in our training program

We have received more than 1,500 subscriptions and selected 50 CVs for the assessment group this year.

In some weeks we will have the result of the selected engineers, but we thank all who are interested in the program and who have done the subscription.

October 1, 2018

MODEC group